The Great Commission Evangelistic Ministries is a non-denominational and non-profit bible believing ministry. We are committed to the preaching of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are dedicated to encourage every Disciple of Christ to deny all ungodliness and worldly lust and to live soberly and righteously in this present world (Titus 2.12).
For the day of the Lord is fast approaching….. (Heb10.25-27) and the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout…. then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air (1Thes.4.16-17;1Cor.15.51-54).
And every man that has this hope in him purifies himself, even as Christ is pure (1John 3.3)
Occupy till the master comes
Are you one of the choice men/women of God? chosen to occupy till the Lord comes? Are you ready to be one?
Then a man/woman of God must
- live a life of obedience to God and his word
- live a life of reputation that illustrates Psalm.1 and Psalm 15
- be a broken man as he considers how sinful this society is and what he has done to encourage its sin
- be prayerful that he will be able to feel as God feels and be sorrowful to see the law of God being violated
- be driven by far more than a desperate worry for the infinite loss of souls
- live and be moved by one continual impulse to vindicate the holiness of GodÂ´s holy name (Ezk.36.16-38)
- give up his reputation with men (the fear of men) and avoid to run with the multitude to do evil (Rev. 21.8, Ex.23.2)
- not be prejudiced in believing things before proven, or disbelieving when proven;
- not be fanatical in recklessly using wild methods, not having frenzied tempers, or exalting trifling interests
- be sensitive to every value and be diligent to give due process to every just cause and not hardhearted
- have a conscience void of offense and not a seared conscience as the multitude have. (1Cor.13)
- govern his tongue to speak no foolishness but only what glorifies God (Ja.1.26; Eph. 4.29-5.20;1Cor.10.31)
- not fight his own battle in his own strength, but with great joy and thanksgiving;he will triumphantly wait upon the divine trumpet blast and then shout for these impenetrable walls to fall down. (Josh. 6: 1Thess.5.16-24)
- not be satisfied with only gaining truth in his head but will make Christ his universal Teacher by taking every established fact to his knees for Christ to impress it upon his heart–outflowing to his life (John 3.27;3.19-21)
- not only pray “Thy will be done on earth as it is done in heaven”, but also believe it possible and then take this to God in ChristÂ´s name to see heaven comes down
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see afar off (11Pet.1.8-9)
Wherefore….brethren, give dilligence to make your calling and election sure:
For if ye do these things:YE SHALL NEVER FALL: ( 11Pet.1.10)
if you are such a Man/Woman who can arise to the call of God or you are desperate as to drop everything forever to fulfill this special call of God. contact us so we can pray that you might fulfill the need of the hour